WinningEdge Scholarship Program
WinningEdge Scholarships Available!
The WinningEdge Scholarship Program provides
financial assistance to high school seniors, high school graduates,
GED holders, and Certificate of Completion holders who are
residents of communities managed by WinnCompanies or its affiliates
and matriculating to a post-secondary educational institution.
Applicants must plan to enroll or are currently enrolled at a
post-secondary educational institution. For the
2024-2025 scholarship year, scholarships generally range
from $1,000-$2,000. The Program was established in 2012 through
WinnCompanies’ WinnCares initiative and has awarded nearly $645,000
CLICK HERE to view the full program details. Applications are now open for 2024 WinningEdge Scholarships and must be submitted by May 1, 2024.
- Resident in good standing at a WinnResidential managed community.
- High School diploma, GED, or certificate of completion prior to Fall 2024.
- Accepted to an accredited college, university or professional trade school for 2024-2025 enrollment.
- College juniors applying must provide documentation of a declared major.
- Demonstrate financial need to cover tuition, fees, student housing costs.
WinnCompanies is an award-winning national
multifamily development and management company dedicated to the
highest standards of excellence. Through its companies,
WinnDevelopment, WinnResidential and WinnMilitary, WinnCompanies
acquires, develops and manages affordable, senior, mixed-income,
market rate, military and mixed use properties. Founded in 1971 and
operating in 22 states and the District of Columbia, it is the
fifth largest multifamily housing manager, the largest manager of
affordable housing in the United States and one of the largest
managers of privatized housing for the United States Armed